DancePicker App Competition
DancePicker teams up with Big Dance to offer you the chance to win the Soundtrack to your Decade!
Strictly Come Dancing and its US counterpart Dancing with the Stars’ music guru Graham Jarvis has created a new app called DancePicker, which contains over 12,000 tracks so you can easily search for an artist, song, tempo or dance style.
To celebrate Big Dance’s 10th anniversary and get you dancing, DancePicker is offering you a chance to win a personalised dance playlist with the Soundtrack to the Decade you were born in!
How to Enter
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Big Dance DancePicker Competition” and include the following:
1. Your full name
2. The decade you were born in
3. A favourite song from the decade you were born in
4. If possible please also include a contact phone number
All entries need to be received by Friday 8 July 2016.
Each winner will receive one bespoke 10-track DancePicker selection worth over £50 along with a £10 gift voucher to download the music from the decade they were born.
On 11 July 2016, 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible e-mails received at email@example.com during the Competition Period: from 20 May 2016 until the closing date
on 8 July 2016.
Download DancePicker App to find your perfect song or dance from your decade!
Follow @DancePicker on Twitter
For more information contact DancePicker:
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
2. The opening date of the Competition is on 20 May 2016 12:00 GMT and the closing date is on 8 July 2016 12:00 GMT. Any entry received before the opening date and after the closing date will not be included in the competition.
3. Only one entry per participant is allowed.
4. Each winner will receive one bespoke 10-track DancePicker selection worth over £50 along with a £10 gift voucher to download the music from the decade they were born.
5. On 11 July 2016, 10 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible e-mails received at firstname.lastname@example.org during the competition period as set above.
6. An announcement that an entrant will be receiving a prize will be sent to the email address supplied on the potential prize winner’s email.
7. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her email account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest.
8. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by DancePicker or Big Dance within 15 days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
9. The winners will receive the selected prize within 30 days of notification.
10. Entry to the competition is free of charge although participants are responsible for their own costs of connecting to the internet.
11. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these terms and condition and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
12.The competition will be promoted through the DancePicker, Big Dance and Big Dance partner organisations across social media channels.
13. DancePicker and Big Dance will collect and store the names and email addresses of all participants and the additional contact details of winners.
14. DancePicker and Big Dance will use this personal data for the following purposes: 1) Communicating with Participants to answer their queries about the Competition 2) Communicating with the winner and arranging delivery of the prize 3) Marketing and publicity.
15. By participating in the competition, participants consent to their personal data being processed by the DancePicker and Big Dance.
16. DancePicker may disqualify or refuse to accept the entry of any participant who does not meet the eligibility criteria or does not otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The competition is not open to employees or contractors (or members of their immediate families) of DancePicker or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. We reserve the right not to award the prize or to select an alternative winner if we are aware or have reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions to enter competition.