This website is best viewed in portrait mode.
The Big Dance Pledge is a free opportunity to take part in a connected creative process and performance with groups across the world.
The specially commissioned choreographer for Big Dance Pledge 2016 will be announced here on Wednesday 15 October 2015.
Free choreography films, written resources and the music track will be available to view and download from 5 January 2016. Perform as part of our worldwide performance day on Friday 20 May 2016, or use the resources in the best way for you and perform whenever and as many times as you like.
With the world’s first ever Dance-O-Meter*, The Big Dance App is essential for dance fans.
– Count your dance moves with the Dance-O-Meter – find out which dance styles clock up the most moves!
– Upload your Big Dance Pledge photos and videos to the Big Dance website
- During Big Dance Week, Find events and tell us you’re coming
– Dance with the app at Big Dance events to win prizes in the Big Dance Challenge
– Never miss a Big Dance event when you register for updates